PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club/Yacht Club

MicMouse
01-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Have the rooms been renovated recently at any of these resorts?

teambricker04
01-02-2009, 12:46 PM
I don't think so... we stayed at the BC last May in the club level. The room was really nice, but not renovated.

ChipDale2708
01-02-2009, 01:24 PM
I know the Beach Club rooms have been renovated. We just stayed there in October. I really like the decor. It is soft and relaxing. Gone are the Mickey Mouse bedspreads. While there are still Disney accents in the room, it is understated. We really liked it. Flat screen tv's have been installed as well.

teambricker04
01-02-2009, 03:37 PM
I know the Beach Club rooms have been renovated. We just stayed there in October. I really like the decor. It is soft and relaxing. Gone are the Mickey Mouse bedspreads. While there are still Disney accents in the room, it is understated. We really liked it. Flat screen tv's have been installed as well.

What part of the BC were you in? We didn't have a flat screen in our room... although that was a few months before your stay. They are quick at turn around, maybe?

Zawadi
01-02-2009, 05:08 PM
We were at the BC in September - we were lucky enough to get one of the renovated rooms.
We had a flat screen tv.
The carpets in the room, and corridors were like walking on air, they were that bouncy.
Don't think the area had been completed long before we arrived, as you could still smell the paint.;)

ChipDale2708
01-05-2009, 01:38 PM
What part of the BC were you in? We didn't have a flat screen in our room... although that was a few months before your stay. They are quick at turn around, maybe?

We were on the Club level, however I had heard the whole hotel was done. When I talked to a cast member just prior to our trip she said the rooms had just been completed. That was probably mid-September.