PDA

View Full Version : Romance @ WDW

HauntedMansionManiac
01-02-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm planning a trip to Disney with my girlfriend and I want it to be perfect. Any romantic ideas?:mickey:

g8rgirl29
01-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Have you checked out the Romance section @ Info Central here on Intercot? Here is the link http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/adults/romance.asp

DDuck66
01-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Fireworks Cruise for Wishes or Illuminations?? I know that it is pretty expensive, but everyone that I have talked to said it was the best!!!

faline
01-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Dinner at California Grill or Victoria and Albert's (both pricey) would be very romantic.

Although there is no guarantee that you will get it, you can request patio seating for Illuminations at Rose and Crown. Requests need to be made when you check in at the podium.

How about a carriage ride for two? Fort Wilderness offers this.

coloradowendyl
01-02-2009, 01:27 PM
I find the walk out of the International Gateway from Epcot towards the Boardwalk and Beach Club area very romantic in the evening ...the way the path is lit, the water, etc.

In Epcot, many of the countries in World Showcase have small courtyards tucked in them are quite pretty and you can bring a beverage over and sit in them. The UK has a lovely area for one.

Wendy