PDA

View Full Version : Non-Expiration Tickets

handmaidenofprincesses
01-01-2009, 09:21 PM
We're leaving in 2 days :yay:, so my Dad went and got my leftover tickets out of the safe and gave them to me. The friend I had gone with got sick, so I ended up with two days left over, for which I bought the no-expiration option before we left.

I was just looking at the invoice from when I upgraded the tickets... according to this, my tickets will expire 12/31/30! :eyes:

Now, it doesn't really matter because I'm going to use them this week, but I'm just wondering why it says that. I paid for them never to expire, not just to take 23 years longer than usual to expire. :confused:

Just wondering what's going on....

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-01-2009, 09:24 PM
My guess would be that you probably have to put a date into the system but as long as it says on it that it doesn't expire, I wouldn't worry about it.... not that you are since you are using them anyway.

irish1967
01-03-2009, 04:34 PM
I would imagine that the CM that upgraded the tix entered the wrong date in the field.

This happened to me a couple summers ago - The CM that activated my AP entered the current date in the expiration date field rather than the correct date. I was pretty :confused: the next morning when I tried to enter the park and was told that my AP expired the previous day.

It was easily rectified BUT since I showed the CM my receipt from the activation, she overrode the system to let me in the park and I had it fixed at Guest Services. However, I found out later on that I couldn't get any fast passes because the FP system didn't think the AP had been used to enter the park. I had to walk back to the main gate from SM, exit the park and then re-enter in order to use the FP system the rest of the day.