PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service Reviews From Our Dec. 20-30th Trip

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-01-2009, 02:35 PM
We visited the mouse from Dec. 20th-Dec. 30 and were on the disney dining plan-basic...We felt overall our experience with CS was better than with TS....

Here are our thoughts on Counter Service listed from least favorite to best:

11) Pop Century Food Court-I had Cheese Steak Wrap with Chili Cheese Fries, mom had vegetable lasagna-both nasy

10) Catalina Eddie's-Only Dylan ate here...small portion on par with frozen pizza

9) Backlot Express-Mom and Dylan only here-mom said it was okay, Dylan did not like their burgers.

8) Cantina San Angel-Nachos-Mom and I liked them, Dylan is picky and they were too busy to do special orders

7) Columbia Harbor House-Mom and Dylan had fish, I had fish and chicken-not bad for the fish, didn't care for the chicken, generous portions, nice seating area

6)Cosmic Ray's-Pretty good burgers-very crowded

5) Yorkshire Fish and Chips-Really good, not greasy at all

4) Flame Tree BBQ-Mom and Dylan had pulled pork sandwiches said they were good, I had ribs which were great....key lime pie for dessert

3) Starring rolls-Best kept CS secret at HS-the sandwiches were gourmet Turkey on Foccacia and were to die for-awesome desserts, I had tiramisu

2) Peco's Bills-Killer fixins bar mushrooms, sauted onions, cheese sauce made very good burgers...

1) Wolfgang Puck Express-This is the best we've had in CS...I had Italian Sausage Pizza, Dylan had cheese, and my mom's was the best-the veggie-creme brulee for dessert, very yummy

I will do TS later, but have to say CS were very good this time.

WDWFanatic
01-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the reviews! Did you feel like you got your $'s worth with the basic dining plan?

We will have to try Starring Rolls at HS. Where is it located? We usually end up a Pizza Planet, while the kids like the arcade the food is nothing to write home about.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-01-2009, 04:46 PM
We feel the dining plan is a bargain, but mostly its convenient...Starring rolls is in a corner right by Brown Derby...they have maroon colored umbrellas over their tables, otherwise its easy to miss....I highly recommend it, my mom rates it as her 2nd favorite...however it is limited to sandwiches-we usually do Toy Story Pizza Planet, but my son is now older and recalled how small the pizza is and changed his mind....

the other micki
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Thanks! We'll be eating at a few of those places in April. Looking forward to your TS reviews!!

Crow
01-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Thanks
i will be at POP again & will be eating w the nephews there Im sure....
I do like Pecos Bills so will hit that. I also liked Yorkshire & Flame Tree

mouseketeer mom
01-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Oh, it I agree, Wolfgangs is top notch counter service. Thanks for the reviews!

pdrlkr
01-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the Reviews! :eat: