View Full Version : Taylor Familys 10 Days Of Christmas-days 9 And 10

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Dates-Dec. 20-30 at Pop Century

Cast-DM Patty Age 61
DS Dylan Age 14
Me Amy Age 39

Day 9: Hollywood studios-Dec. 28th

I can't tell much about this day because I woke up with an 1 inch by 1 inch section of skin peeled off my foot and it was bleeding...it was decided that I stay in the room this day to rest and heal so I could enjoy my last full day....mom said Dylan and our friends rode RcnRoller Coaster, saw the Lights Motor Action and Beauty and the beast show...they ate at Backlot which she says was just okay...I ventured out to put some clothes into wash and got a Steak wrap and chili cheese fries at Pop:ack: I threw it away it was so bad, but at least the hot fudge sundae was good:) We ate at Boma this night to mixed reviews....loved the decorations.

Day 10: Magic Kingdom Dec. 29

We were supposed to meet our friends around 930 am at Splash mountain this morning, so we got the boys FP there and Big thunder but they were late and we ended up wasting 2 1/2 hours waiting on them...by this time lines were long and we were unable to redo my favorite Haunted Mansion-it had an hour and half wait-we ate lunch at Cosmic Ray's which was good and stayed shopping and looking until our dinner at Tony's which was not so good, but Dylan liked it.....

mouseketeer mom
01-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Oh, thats bad, wasting all of that time waiting on your friends. Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for sharing your time!!

faline
01-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Goodness! Those days didn't work out all that well! Good thing you got lots done earlier in your trip!

the other micki
01-02-2009, 12:40 AM
I hope your foot is okay! Owie! Glad you had a good meal at Cosmic Ray's.

pdrlkr
01-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

tinkerbell04
01-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks for sharing.