PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

michelLe x3
12-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Do any of you buy your tickets when you get to WDW ? I usually get them before from my local Disney Store but they didn't have the ticket i needed which was the 4 day park hopper. I'm nervos that i'm going to have problems getting it when I get there. And I'm a Florida resident and am also worried that I won't get the discount.

kakn7294
01-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Never dealt with the Florida resident discount (unfortunately!) but we bought tickets once with BIL's military discount when they offered a deal almost 6 yrs ago. No problems whatsoever! As long as you have proof of residency, I wouldn't think you would have any problems.

tjstrike
01-01-2009, 07:40 AM
We bought annual passes in DTD last Feb., just make sure your bank knows your going to be spending all that money in one day. ( ie - rooms, tickets, shopping all in one day ) they tend to get excited.

ILoveLegos
01-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Do any of you buy your tickets when you get to WDW ? I usually get them before from my local Disney Store but they didn't have the ticket i needed which was the 4 day park hopper. I'm nervos that i'm going to have problems getting it when I get there. And I'm a Florida resident and am also worried that I won't get the discount.

I thought you could only get the Florida Resident, Play 3-day (used to be Play 4-day) pass on property. I've never tried the Disney store for that particular pass. I've only gotten the the Florida Resident annual pass @ the gate as well. It only takes a few minnutes at the begining of your trip. Just make sure your bring your proof of residency with you for the savings! :mickey: