PDA

View Full Version : build-it-yourself salad bar?

DisneyBabies
12-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a place to get a good build-it-yourself salad bar on WDW property? I know most places have pre-made salads, but DH is sometimes picky about toppings on his salad and he asked me tonight if he would be able to get a good salad while we were at WDW.

Thanks for your help.

ElenitaB
12-30-2008, 10:17 PM
The only place that I can think of that allows you to "pick and choose" for your salad is the Beach Club Marketplace. I bet there's others though, and I'm sure that someone will come along to add to the list.

Bethanymouse
12-31-2008, 01:58 AM
That is a really good question. I cant think of any myself, though, last summer I ordered the grilled chicked wrap from Pecos Bill, took it off the wrap and made a chicken salad type dish with the stuff from the fixins bar.....it was delicious!

Ropachs
12-31-2008, 08:31 AM
Does he like taco salad? I got one at Pecos Bill and loved that I could go to the bar and choose my own toppings.

Diz-Knee
12-31-2008, 09:40 AM
What about some of the buffets? I haven't eaten at many other than for breakfast - I would think they likely would have more build it yourself salads as a standard staple.