PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia or Winter/Summerland golf question

packofjedis
12-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Do either of these courses have moving obstacles (like a wheel you have to hit the ball through)?

Which course did you enjoy more and why? I'll be there with DH and 2 sons, 9 & 11.

Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
12-30-2008, 07:09 PM
I have not played at Winter/Summerland, but the easy course at Fantasia definitely did have some moving pieces.

Crow
01-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Ive never played them, but a round is included in my pkg for Easter wk and Im taking the nephews so they may want to try.
Im thinking of Fantasia, just cause we can walk there from Epcot or DHS.

disneydeb
01-01-2009, 06:27 PM
DH and I played Fantasia with some members of Intercot early in December. Rhonda and her hubby were there! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, but it may have been attributed to the company more than the course!

AFDisneyFam
01-01-2009, 06:29 PM
I have taken my DS and DD (now 11 & 9 respectively) a couple of times to Fantasia. The last time we did this (Dec. 2006), DH joined us. We always have a fantastic time, and my kids love the challenges provided on the "easy" course. HTH

fielin
01-02-2009, 04:46 AM
I did the Winterland and loved it !

Snow in florida, this was just too fun to pass. There are moving obstacles and a lot of great surprises and themes.

Don't miss it !

DisneyBabies
01-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I have heard that one of these is like a "small golf course" and the other is a "mini golf (putt-putt) course". Which is which? DS wants to go to putt-putt when we go to WDW :blush:.

Beast_fanatic
01-02-2009, 03:15 PM
I have heard that one of these is like a "small golf course" and the other is a "mini golf (putt-putt) course". Which is which? DS wants to go to putt-putt when we go to WDW :blush:.

Fantasia Gardens has an easy course (putt-putt), and a more challenging course (closer to real golf). Winter Summerland is all like putt-putt - one side is winter themed and the other is summer themed.

Jayna222
01-04-2009, 05:48 PM
I've played both Winter and Summer and LOVED both of them! So many fun surprises on both sides:thumbsup: