PDA

View Full Version : Robin's Pre-Trip Report :)

handmaidenofprincesses
12-29-2008, 08:42 PM
With 5 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes before our departure, here is my "State of the Trip" Address ;)

Starring:
*Me- Robin- (19, ADHD inflicted/blessed, and totally Disney obsessed- my 11th trip)
*My Aunt Susan (59 turning 60, and celebrating at WDW!-her 4th trip)

Here is "The Plan:"

Sun Jan 4- depart from Hartford, CT at 8:00 AM on Southwest airlines. Arrive in Orlando at 11:00. Go to the Disney Welcome Center, hop a ME bus and off to Pop Century!! Attempt to check into Pop early, hopefully that works out. Then explore our hotel a bit, maybe go to the arcade (AAA gave me a 30 min arcade pass) or go mini-golfing (AAA voucher for that too) Maybe get some lunch at Everything Pop Shopping and Dining or Downtown Disney. Dinner at Spoodles. Start writing postcards so they beat us home and then bed early!

Mon Jan 5- Up bright and early for 8:05 ADR @ Crystal Palace (Yay!) Then all day at MK- goals: introduce Auntie to Laugh Floor, "New" Haunted Mansion, and "new" Pirates

Tues Jan 6- Auntie's bday! :party2: Epcot! Lunch at the Coral Reef. Goals: Soarin' as many times as possible, Test Track, catch Off Kilter! :pipes:

Wed Jan 7- DHS Lunch at Sci-Fi. Goals: Toy Story Mania, Animation Academy, Muppets, Lights/Motors/Action. 7:15 showing of Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Thur Jan 8- DAK Lunch @ Tusker House. Goals: Safari, Primeval Whirl. Cirque de Soleil @ 6 pm

Fri Jan 9- Make-up day. Do whatever we missed, want to do again. Dinner at Garden Grille

Sat Jan 10- Check out by 11 am. Downtown Disney and/or Boardwalk until its time to go (Flight leaves @ 6:30)

The End! (For now ;) )

faline
12-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Sounds wonderful! Have a great time!

teambricker04
12-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Have a fabulous time on your trip!!!:mickey:

stitchaholic
12-30-2008, 07:31 AM
i am so edgy waiting for our turn,we are at 27 days,i can't wait! have a great time,and don't forget to tell us about it when you return.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Great Plans!! Enjoy your trip!

DizNee143
12-30-2008, 09:15 AM
sounds like it will be a very nice trip with your aunt!! hope you guys have a great time..and happy birthday to aunt susan!!! :mickey:

TikiGoddess
12-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Have a great time! Say hi to Mickey for me!!

Kathy

pink
01-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Sounds like you're going to have a great trip. I love having that extra day to do whatever you want. :mickey: