PDA

View Full Version : Fort Wilderness Cabins

CzepielCrew
12-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Is there a bus or other mode of transportation that will take you from the cabins to Wilderness Lodge? If I get the meal plan, I will want to use some of my quick service for breakfast. I understand there is no quick service restaurants in Fort WIlderness Cabins. Any ideas?:mickey:

SFTrny
12-29-2008, 08:39 AM
You can take a boat from the marina on the beach directly to the Wilderness Lodge or to the Contemporary. The FW internal bus service can take you from your loop to the marina area, or you could rent a golf cart (highly recommended) to get around inside of FW.

princessesmom
12-29-2008, 09:38 AM
As the pp said, you can take a boat from the marina to WL. We stay at the cabins and typically eat breakfast before we leave. You will have a full kitchen, including coffee pot, microwave, toaster, and stove. We don't typically use the stove, but we do use everything else. We stock up on breakfast things including cereal, eggos, bread for toast, butter and jelly, juice, milk, coffee, and tea. It makes breakfast quick and inexpensive. There is also the option of eating at Trail's End, but that is TS. Good luck with whatever you decide.

btharvey
12-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Quick Service at Fort Wilderness is available at the Pool, but it is mostly sandwiches, mini pizzas, and the like. Don't know if it's open for breakfast in any event.