PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon September 2009

Duchess99
12-28-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm planning my Honeymoon at WDW for the last week of September 2009. We're going to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and we're hoping to get in the F&W Festival and MVSHP. I'm also planning on getting the Deluxe Dining Plan with the hopes of free dining next September so we will only pay half price :)
I'm looking for other Honeymoon ideas...
We're not the mushy, overly romantic type. We love good food and like to laugh and have fun! Any out of the ordinary ideas?????

faline
12-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Here are some general ideas (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/adults/romance.asp) for romance at Disney World.

You might want to get the bridge and groom ears to wear around the parks. You never know when a little extra magic will be sprinkled your way. Also, be sure to note your celebration on your room and dining reservations.

If you enjoy food, you might want to schedule a special dinner at Victoria & Albert's.

Duchess99
01-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I love the bride & groom ears, but I don't think I will be able to get DF to wear them...but maybe if I tell him we will get special treatment he'll change his mind :wink:

I think V&A is a must...I've always wanted to go there and I don't think there will be a better reason to celebrate!! Do you know how you reserve the chef's table there? Is it through WDW Dining?

Keep those suggestions coming!!!

faline
01-02-2009, 11:46 AM
You can request the Chef's Table when you make your dining reservation for Victoria and Albert's.