PDA

View Full Version : Resort Portraits

mom2mickeyfan
11-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know if they are still doing the resort portraits for $25 if you pre-purchase the photo pass CD? We did this last summer but had a morning appointment and very few of the outside pics turned out well because of the sun being in our eyes. I wanted to try again this summer.

Also, does anyone know how soon you can pre-purchase the CD. Can I purchase it now for a June trip?

Thanks!

faline
11-06-2008, 08:51 AM
So far as I know they are still doing the resort portraits. I'm not sure how far in advance you can do the pre-purchase. You can always try going to the web site to see if there any limitations listed.

Disney Doll
11-06-2008, 01:20 PM
They are still doing resort portraits, but the price has gone up. I pre-ordered the CD and then later found out about the resort portraits so I booked them separately paying $99.00 for the photo pass CD and $50.00 for the resort portraits- normally $150.00 if booked together. When we showed up for our session a couple of weeks ago the photo pass CM mentioned that we were lucky to have gotten in on the $50.00 price because they had recently raised the cost to $75.00 for the resort session- total of $175.00.

Mackflava99
11-06-2008, 01:30 PM
wow that has really soared up in price

mom2mickeyfan
11-06-2008, 02:53 PM
I would be really upset to have spent $75 on what we received last year. I know I will NOT spend that on it for this year. I'm pretty sure that I'm not willing to spend $50 for it either. $75 seems crazy for a 30 minute session to me. Hard to believe there are that many out there willing to pay that.

Guess I'll just keep hoping and checking to see if they drop the price back down.

Disney Doll...how did your session turn out?