PDA

View Full Version : Bus and Boat

DumboMom
12-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Hi all,

How can I find out what time the buses and boats leave from BCV to the parks? :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-27-2008, 08:52 PM
There should be a bus or boat about every 10-15 minutes. However if you are going to Epcot, it's quicker to walk.

DumboMom
12-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Thank you. Do you know what time the first bus is out in the morning? This is our first time at BCV. I know POR usually leave around 7:30.:mickey:

BMan62
12-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Normally, buses run one hour prior to park opening. Depending on which park you wish to visit and the Morning EMH schedule, you can plan accordingly. I don't know about the boats to Epcot and/or DHS, but I would assume the same basic schedule.

DumboMom
12-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Thank you!! We are planning our entrance to DHS so my husband can get the fast passes for Toy Story Mania. If possible I would like to check it out. :mickey:

TammiMcMan
12-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Thank you!! We are planning our entrance to DHS so my husband can get the fast passes for Toy Story Mania. If possible I would like to check it out. :mickey:I know there's definitely no bus from BCV to Epcot, but you're so close, that walking is your best option anyway. I'm not sure about DHS, because we always take the boat when we stay in the Boardwalk area. It's about a 20 minute boat ride and if I remember correctly, they started running 30-60 minutes prior to the first scheduled ADR and not necessarily in accordance to when the park opened.