PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Beauty 50th anniversary - what I really want to see

tetradecal
12-27-2008, 04:33 PM
OK, Sleeping Beauty's 50th anniversary is coming up, and I'm surprised that Disney has no major event planned for it.

Anyways, here are some things I'd really like to see Disney do:

1. A Sleeping Beauty character meal. It would be like Cinderella's Gala Feast, except Phillip and Aurora replace Prince Charming and Cinderella, respectively. Also, the fairies should make a fuss about anyone wearing pink or blue!

2. There should also be some sort of "royal ball" event where people can dance with characters and such. I think DL had a similar event but it was "watered down" and people weren't too happy about it.

Anyone here want to pass these ideas to the powers that be?

DisneyGlutton
12-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Can there be a drunken minstrel, too? Pretty please? Can there be a toast to scumps or whatever? And Maleficent should crash the dinner/ball!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Well, the meals at DL are hosted by Aurora. At WDW, they are hosted by Cinderella. It makes sense cause it's not Aurora's castle.

Oddly enough, CRT at WDW used to be called King Stefan's Feast....and King Stefan was the father of Aurora, not Cindy.

jpH/keD
01-03-2009, 05:41 PM
I would like pink/blue glowing Auroras to clip onto glasses like the Tinkerbell ones!

I would also like 50th Anniversary glasses at McDonalds like for WDW's 25th Anniversary

I would also like a Character meal with Phillip, Aurora and Flora, Fauna and Merriweather. Also Maleficent and King Stephan and the Queen and Phillip's father!!

And something Sampson!! He is my favorite horse!!! (Dont want much...):secret: