PDA

View Full Version : What is your New Years resolution?

pink
12-27-2008, 11:57 AM
It's almost that time of year again.

I actually accomplished mine from last year, to be more positive.

This year I want to be more time efficient and leave earlier for things so that I don't feel as stressed.

What are your New Years resolutions?:mickey:

RenDuran
12-27-2008, 12:25 PM
The only thing I've put my mind to accomplishing this year is being better organized in my home office. Since I had my little boy four years ago, I've become a real slug and just throw all my papers in a big crate! I don't plan on going back and redoing four years of mess, but I plan on being better organized from here on out! We'll see how it goes....

disneydeb
12-27-2008, 02:09 PM
1. Find a new church. I was very active in my old church several years ago and oh well, let's just say I couldn't attend there anymore without leaving in tears. My spiritual life has suffered and I MUST find a different congregation where I can worship and feel comfortable.
2. Curtail my computer time. I have let many things go ,so you won't be seeing much of me in the not to distant future.
3. Eat less x move more= weigh less.

Ian
12-27-2008, 02:28 PM
3. Eat less x move more= weigh less.Sadly, that's mine, too.

I say sadly, because that was my New Year's resolution last New Years ... I dieted for 8 weeks, lost 25 pounds, looked and felt great ...

Then I went to Disney World, ate like a hog, and it all fell apart. :(

PirateLover
12-27-2008, 02:29 PM
1. Lose at least the 15 lbs I put on this year through exercise and eating healthier
2. Become better organized and ahead of the curve
3. Move out of my parents house before the end of summer.

alphamommy
12-27-2008, 02:59 PM
1. Knock a few more things off my Bucket List. I managed to take a few off this year, but I'd like to accomplish a few more.
2. Write more!!!! I'd love to be published some day, and have a pretty good idea for a novel/screenplay, I just have to make myself do it.
3. Like the rest of you, I'd like to lose a little weight. My big key is that I need to become more active.

I'm sure there are other things, but I can't think of them right now.

dmosher
12-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Just to be a better husband. Sadly other things have gotten the better of me and I am determined to turn them around. At least that's my goal,whatever it means.
:pipes:
D

Tink2002
12-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Mine is also to give myself more time getting places and not be rushing or late anymore. I hate hate hate it about myself - I could take three hours or half an hour to get ready in the morning and I still wind up rushing out the door and being just barely on time. NO more! haha

Madame Leona
12-27-2008, 05:18 PM
I would like to lose weight in the new year. After I had kids I let myself go and my dh deserves better than my pudgy self in sweatpants when he comes home from work:thumbsup:.
I would also like to become more organized and save more money in the new year. Need verses want is my new motto.

Itchy
12-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I really feel terrible about this but, I plan on supporting the economy by spending as much time at DW as I can.:blush:

stitchaholic
12-28-2008, 01:32 PM
lose weight,i am already on track with that though(the biggest loser club-online),to budget and get my finances in order,no more disney trips charged on the credit card! to be more patient with my children no matter how demanding they get!

crazypoohbear
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM
lose weight/get in shape other than round!

Get my photos into albums - 14 years worth :(

Become better with money - saving not spending :D

Every year I want to learn to be more patient but that never works, People just seem to make me crazy!:-o

goofy for pluto
12-29-2008, 05:15 PM
lose weight/get in shape other than round!

Get my photos into albums - 14 years worth :(

Become better with money - saving not spending :D

Every year I want to learn to be more patient but that never works, People just seem to make me crazy!:-o

This could be my list! LOL!! :D

LauraleeH
12-29-2008, 06:13 PM
1. Find a new church. I was very active in my old church several years ago and oh well, let's just say I couldn't attend there anymore without leaving in tears. My spiritual life has suffered and I MUST find a different congregation where I can worship and feel comfortable.

That was mine last year! I don't know which is worse, being at a church that you come home crying from, or not being at church at all. Both were very hard to deal with, but I found a church that I love last January. I'll be praying for you.

My resolution this year is to pay off all my credit cards, start saving money and not spending, and find a job I love. Oh yeah, and I want to be healthy and get in shape!

I love this thread...it shows me that there ARE people out there who realize there's room for change. It's sad to see stubborn people set in their ways, and it's so encouraging to read this thread and know that I'm not the only one who wants to work on some things ;)

dolphinmickey9170
12-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Lose weight......
Exersice more......