PDA

View Full Version : Car Rentals with Turtles

WDW Addict
12-27-2008, 12:22 AM
We are flying in to Sanford International airport in February and renting a minivan for out trip to the WDW :mickey: Can you rent turtles or some other type of luggage storage container to place on top of the minivan? Will have 4 adults and 2 kids so there will not be any room for our luggage inside the van. Has anyone rented one of these from a car rental place before? If so, is there any advice you can offer? Thanks :blush::thumbsup:

faline
12-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Generally, car rental agencies will list the additional items you can rent from them as you make your rental reservation. I've never seen these items advertised as available. I'd suggest calling the rental agency to see if they carry them and/or rent them.

KylesMom
12-28-2008, 09:15 PM
If a pod is available for rent, I can only imagine how expensive it would be from the rental agency! My suggestion is to invest a few dollars in a Cordzilla, a bungee-type secure line system that would allow you to place the luggage on top of the van.

Most mini-vans will have the luggage carriers on the top, but I would double-check with your rental company to ensure that theirs does. We usually keep a Cordzilla in the outside compartment of our luggage so that if we need to tie our luggage to the carrier and then the vehicle it is handy for use. :mickey: