PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Darling pregnant?

q105birdman
12-26-2008, 09:06 PM
I was watching the 3:30 pm parade at the Magic Kingdom yesterday and it looked to me that Wendy was dressed very heavily for an 80 degree day in Florida. I seem to remember her wearing a less involved outfit for parades and other appearances earlier this year. I know she hasn't done character greetings in a while so I was just wondering...If so, I wish Ms. Darling all the best!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Well, Wendy is only like....12. So I highly doubt that is the case.

Also, it was colder earlier this month. She might have needed the coat. Either way.....the Christmas parade is ALWAYS winter wear. And yes, that is the same as last years outfit.

And no, Wendy is not pregnant. In either way.

glenpreece
12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
i met wendy by potc th week of dec13-19 and she didn't look preg to me

Blue Genie
12-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Besides if the person playing as Wendy was Disney wouldn't let her play as Wendy or any other character until after she gets back from having the baby. Imagion [ms] if a little girl saw Wendy pregnant she would be asking her mom why is Wendy like that. There would be alot of complants about have Wendy pregnant.
So I don't think she is. Are Wendy here in Ca (Disneyland) also has a winter outfit that makes her look bigger then what she is. It is all the keep her warm for the winter.

NotaGeek
01-15-2009, 05:20 PM

Also, it was colder earlier this month. She might have needed the coat. Either way.....the Christmas parade is ALWAYS winter wear. And yes, that is the same as last years outfit.

I think the OP was joking -- but thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:

Greenlawler
01-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Funny post, I had forgotten all about it till I was down there Monday and thought...wow she does look like she's pregnant!

mouseketeer mom
01-20-2009, 09:35 AM

Jessica,
Are any of the characters really kids, like you said Wendy is like...12..just wondering if any of them really are kids., or if they are just small adults.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Well, Wendy is 12, Lilo is 6, Peter is around 10 or so (since it's impossible to know his age since he never grows up), Alice is 7, and so on.

Of course, it's tricky with child labor laws.

Character Wizard
01-20-2009, 10:17 AM
I thought Alice was 11 or 12...

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-21-2009, 12:12 AM
I thought Alice was 11 or 12...

In the story, she was supposed to be around 7.

Iluvpooh
01-21-2009, 11:38 AM
I actually just read both of these books this summer and I remember that Alice meets the Queen of Hearts on her half birthday and says she is 7 1/2. She also think to herself at one point that some of things she does are unacceptable for a young lady of 8 so she will just have to do them now before her full birthday.
I had also thought of Alice in the 11-12 range until I reads the books.

When double checking to make sure I was right-I found a very interesting article about the neice that Alice was based on on wikipedia. I can't post the link, but her name was Alice Liddell.