PDA

View Full Version : Letters to comliment great CMs

snerd475
12-26-2008, 08:33 PM
If I have several great CMs to compliment, with short vignettes on each one, should I send separate e-mails about each, or send one long e-mail listing them all? Is e-mail better than snail? (I've used e-mail before for a less than satisfactory experience and got a phone call regarding it, but I want to do the right thing).

I really want these wonderful folks to get the recognition they deserve for making my birthday trip the most magical ever.

Thanks in advance!

dmosher
12-27-2008, 12:51 AM
When we send these sort of letters (both good and bad) we usually send it both digitally and physically to the correct people. DW and I will both send our own letters each to the locations so they will see both sides of the story form different people and both vi email and Postally. But then we are very **** about making sure credit (again both good and bad) is given to the right individuals. I worked for PR in WDW many years ago and trust me, they take these letters very seriously. Just make certain you use proper english, have clear and concise stories and are honest about both the situation and what you expect Disney to do to remedy it.
:pipes:
D

irish1967
12-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Personally, I would send individual snail mail letters about each CM.

My father, brother and I took the Keys to the Kingdom Tour last summer. Our tour guide (Matthew from Fort Wayne) was INCREDIBLE!

My brother and I sent both sent an e-mail praising him and received a generated response that basically said "thanks for the input."

My father sent a letter and received a phone call from a real person (not a taped message) and was told that Matthew would personally receive a copy of the letter and that the original would be placed in his "file."

Additionally, there was one EPCOT dining experience that we were unhappy with (service wise) My brother and I complained about the service we receive via e-mail and... no reply.

Dad sent a letter via the USPS and received a follow-up phone call. The phone call lasted about 20 minutes and during that time, discussion occurred about what Dad liked about Disney Dining and what he didn't like about Disney Dining.

I'll be sending letters from here on out.

Figaro
12-27-2008, 08:45 PM
In my area in Bay Lake Rec, they'd print out EVERY letter, good and bad, received from guests and they'd put them onto the pin board for us to all read. They are all taken very seriously as said and we CMs do read them. :) E-Mail, Letters, everything works. We all see it eventually :mickey:

Bringonthemouse!
12-28-2008, 09:52 AM
I have e-mailed letters of compliment to WDW after our last two trips and received a phone call regarding each of them. The last call came to me at work!!! That definately put a smile on my face while I was earning the bucks for yet another trip to my happy place!
:mickey: