PDA

View Full Version : transportation to other areas

motherof4
12-26-2008, 02:40 PM
If I was to stay in pop and I did not want to rent a car but I wanted to vist Universal studios or sea world How would we get there. I have taken Mears in the past but didn't care for there services. Is there any other transportation that we could use?

albino_pygmy
12-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Nice avatar, I think I've seen that somewhere before . . .

Anyways, good luck trying to escape the mouse trap effect. It seems the only way out is to call a cab, or provide your own transportation. There won't be any busses that'll take you off property, especially after all the trouble they've been through with trying to ship guests to their property directly from the airport and back so they would have a hard time venturing out to the 'other guys.'

wdwnutz
12-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Our AAA travel agent always told us that a Taxi is the easiest. Taxis are always outside the hotels and parks ready to go. We rented a car last time to go to Sea World, but it just took to much time to pick it up and drop it off (especially after hours). Mears locks you into a time for pick up, which is inconvient if you want to stay longer at the park. Next time we'll try the taxi.

Piglet822
12-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Taxi, towncar (I recommend Quicksilver, a sponsor of this site) or Lynx (www.golynx.com).