PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music

lightyearfan
12-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Me and dw just returned from our long weekend trip, which was yet again fun fun fun, we really don't need to go anywhere else because WDW is it!! We stayed once again at the ASMU Resort, and again it was nothing short of great. Quiet, clean, friendly cm's, if you don't spend much time in your rooms and are out all day like us, and you want all the perks that come with staying at WDW Resort then this place is it. We would have enjoyed the pool as well, but since we were there for a short period of time, we wanted to stay at the parks for as long as we could. I know that All Stars Resorts get allot of flack, but to us there are no complaints. Now it's time to get caught up and perhaps a trip for Septemember might be in the works, keeping our fingers crossed.

Victor

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-26-2008, 10:37 PM
I liked the resort itself, it was the bus service that I hated. It took forever to get anywhere on property. But then I'm spoiled by staying at the Swan & Dolphin.

SandmanGStefani24
12-29-2008, 02:27 PM
i'm actually glad to see this post, since this is where my next stay is booked at. Can anyone else share their stories about ASM?

DisneyLoversx4
12-30-2008, 02:19 AM
We just stayed at all star sports and all the rooms were redone and it looked great! I love all stars!