PDA

View Full Version : Who would you write a letter of complaint

mrmcgiv
12-22-2008, 11:20 PM
to? I do intend to wrote a letter of complaint about our trip last week and stay at CSR. Some of you may have seen my commnets. If not, let me say i would stay at CSR again, I liked the resort but the room were BEAT UP! HOWEVER. they are refurbishing the rooms. If in a refurbed room I would go back there in a heartbeat. I liekd the pool, the grounds and the peppermarket. The bus ride to most parks was pretty quick too.

But our first room was filthy and BEAT up..not to mention adjoining and very loud. And our next room, while better was still VERY BEAT UP!

I have some other complaints too about some dining experiences and a problem with our ADRs..somehow our ADr and CC# wound up under the name of another family..actually 2 of our ADRs were under another family..the same other family..and the Dining line could tell me nothing other than the same CM bookedthem both. I guess I should cehck my discover bill just in case.

Sadly, this trip lacked the magic :(
THX

DizneyRox
12-23-2008, 06:59 AM
[email protected]

Tbelle1976
12-23-2008, 07:05 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. I'm sure next time you return to CSR will be better.

VWL Mom
12-23-2008, 07:27 AM
I have some other complaints too about some dining experiences and a problem with our ADRs..somehow our ADr and CC# wound up under the name of another family..actually 2 of our ADRs were under another family..the same other family..and the Dining line could tell me nothing other than the same CM bookedthem both. I guess I should cehck my discover bill just in case.

This is the part that would scare me the most. I would definitely give your DS bill a good going over.

Sorry your trip wasn't the best. I hope the good parts outweighed the bad.

brian2000boston
12-23-2008, 11:43 AM
We had an a couple issues on our past trip to Disney but did not write about them on the board... I did however write Disney and I got an actual call back about my problems. They were super nice and sent me a $25 gift card to make up for one issue we had that cost us a lost item. Thay were top notch and the reason why we looked past our issues! :thumbsup:

KatMark
12-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Truthfully, you should have gone to the front desk to ask for the manager about the filthy room. I can understand the "beat up" as that is part of the reason that they are rehabbing the rooms. We noticed some wear and tear on furniture when we were there in September (although it did not ruin our trip). But the filthy conditions would have upset me to and I would have gone right to the front desk. We have, in the past, also sent an email after having an issue at a resort (it was not CSR) upon our return (after having gone to the front desk of that resort) and we received a reply within two weeks.

Ian
12-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Personally, I think you get a better response addressing an actual snail-mail letter to the Office of the CEO out in Burbank. I've never gotten any satisfaction from emailing Disney.

Half the time they don't even respond.

DizneyRox
12-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Personally, I think you get a better response addressing an actual snail-mail letter to the Office of the CEO out in Burbank. I've never gotten any satisfaction from emailing Disney.

Half the time they don't even respond.I have heard, unless you indicate that you expect a response, it's not a priority.

Snail mail is always better than e-mail, shows you took more time than just firing off a quick message between sips of coffee.

mrmcgiv
12-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Thx, we called the front desk and spoke with Louis/Luis and he did move us..... The beat up room did not spoil the trip, but the adjoining and filthy first room put a damper on things. I do not want to soimd like a disney or CSR basher, like I siad I would go back, but I wanted to address some issues about CSR abd the trip in general with someone. I also think the broken armoire door was a hazard which I told them.

Thx

Truthfully, you should have gone to the front desk to ask for the manager about the filthy room. I can understand the "beat up" as that is part of the reason that they are rehabbing the rooms. We noticed some wear and tear on furniture when we were there in September (although it did not ruin our trip). But the filthy conditions would have upset me to and I would have gone right to the front desk. We have, in the past, also sent an email after having an issue at a resort (it was not CSR) upon our return (after having gone to the front desk of that resort) and we received a reply within two weeks.

Eeyore's My Favorite
12-25-2008, 09:33 PM

Half the time they don't even respond.

I've emailed WDW with complaints about my unmagical stay @ POP in '07 and got an email reply and a couple of weeks later a telephone call from a CM. Discussed the many issues that were not resolved while at WDW & as a result received 2-1day park hopper passes that don't expire. Since that time we've been back to WDW 5 more times and all were onsite stays & we had no issues at any resort but POP. So an email can work wonders....:thumbsup: