PDA

View Full Version : Hoopdee Doo Revue

GINNY69
12-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Can anyone tell me if you think a 7 year old boy will like the Hoopdee Doo Revue? Thanks for your feedback !!

Have a Magical Christmas and a very Magical New Year !!!! :santa:

beksy
12-22-2008, 09:45 PM
I don't have kids but my sister (20) and I (26) went for the first time in Feb and had a blast! We're just big kids at heart and enjoy character meals, interactive meals, etc. We also saw a lot of kids there around that age that looked like they really enjoyed it. The humor wasn't the kind you need to be concerned about them hearing. The food was really good too! It will be a must-do for us for at least the next couple of trips. :party:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family too! :sleigh: :santa: :newyear: (I love these Christmas smilies!)

DizneyRox
12-22-2008, 09:49 PM
I can't imagine ANYONE not liking HDDR. We had our farewell party there for our wedding. There were folks there anywhere between the ages of like 4 and 84 and not one of them didn't have a great time.

wendy*darling
12-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh my goodness- YES!!!

My boys were 4 and 7 when we went for the first time. They loved every minute. We have been back many more times since. They are now 18 & 21 and still love it!
It's a great show for the whole family. :thumbsup:

CU Tiger
12-23-2008, 08:47 AM
We have gone to the HDDR every other visit and my DDs (7 and 9 now) have loved it for years:number1:. This show pleases all ages. Have fun.:mickey:

Crow
12-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Ive never seen it. Taking my nephews to WDW in APril and wonder if I should take them
They are 13 & 15.
And I wonder how hard it would be to get back to POP afterwards

wendy*darling
12-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Ive never seen it. Taking my nephews to WDW in APril and wonder if I should take them
They are 13 & 15.
And I wonder how hard it would be to get back to POP afterwards
The 13 & 15 yr olds should like it too. I also took a group of Boy Scouts there in 2007. We had about 20 boys ranging in age from 12 to 18. They all LOVED the food and laughed all the way through the whole show!

At the end of the show- all the resort buses are lined up outside, ready to get you home again!

faline
12-23-2008, 08:42 PM
The corny jokes are perfect for a 7 year old! :thumbsup: