PDA

View Full Version : crowds Feb 21-28

GritGrace
12-22-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm going to Disney world for Mardi Gras this year. I know tons of people from Louisiana go then, but how are the crowds?

dteed
12-22-2008, 02:54 PM
More than likely they won't be too bad. You will see alot of purple green and gold on tuesday, one of them might be me. As long as Mardi Gras does not conflict with Pres day it is not bad crowd wise. Even with pres day it is nothing like summer or christmas so enjoy and mabey I will see you there. Oh, quick tip. On Fat Tuesday wear the colors and give beads to CMs. Sometimes you get something in return, you always get a smile and thank you. We gave one CM beads once and in return she gave us about 20 fastpasses, once in Japan my DS6 at the time gave beads to one of the Japan CMs and she chased him down a couple of minutes later to give him a toy car.

cinderellagrl
12-23-2008, 01:04 PM
We went during that week last year! It was the perfect time of the year!

We have gone during the week between x-mas and New Years, Fourth of July, During The Summer, in september, and almost every other time of the year....

THIS WEEK WAS THE BEST!

Low crowds, great weather (not too cold, not too hot), and my favorite place in the world...

hmmmmm...