PDA

View Full Version : characters at hat or inside at hollywood now?

like2workout
12-22-2008, 11:38 AM
i'll be going 1/4-10, and wondering if the characters will still be making appearances in front of the hat at hollywood studios or will they have moved to the inside location by then? thanks!

Jasper
12-22-2008, 11:56 AM
I must have missed something here, we are going to be there that same time and I had not heard about them moving, what's up with that?

like2workout
12-22-2008, 03:19 PM
i read somewhere that due to high school musical being shown so much, that the character meets were going to move inside?? or at least i think i read that. hmmm. could i now be dreaming things about character meets?

Jasper
12-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Well, its not like you don't have a lot of other pieces of information to keep track of when planning a visit right?

Figment!
12-22-2008, 04:46 PM
You may be recalling this change:

Character Changes

10/19/08 Character Cast have reported that Disney's Hollywood Studios will be discontinuing its evening Character Meet & Greet around the park's iconic Sorcerer's Hat. In lieu of this offering, Character Cast report that a similar line-up of assorted Characters will begin meet and greet appearances in the post-show area of the Magic of Disney Animation attraction once daily circa 5:00 pm. The change over is scheduled to be be initiated October 24, 2008.

Schedules may have changed though as current Times & Events Guide list a single Morning Character Meet & Greet around the Sorcerer's Hat.

like2workout
12-23-2008, 09:03 AM
that's it!! thanks! i'm glad to know i didn't just dream it - ha!