PDA

View Full Version : Free DDP

crmark1
12-22-2008, 09:41 AM
I called about making reservations for our next trip to WDW and asked about the buy 4 get 3 free promotion. I was quoted a price which sounded like a good deal. I then asked the rep to see if they had any other offers for me, and she came back and said yes FREE DDP. I have to pay for 7 nights but it still saved me $600 more than the buy 4 get 3 free with DDP. So be sure to ask when you call if they any special offers for you!!

princessesmom
12-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Is this a public offering or did you get a postcard with a pin? We're booked with the 4 for 7 deal, but we would probably save more with free dining if that is an option. Thanks!

CanadianWDWFan
12-22-2008, 10:29 AM
When is the DDP offered for free?

Strmchsr
12-22-2008, 11:03 AM
That's probably one of those pin codes attached to the name. There's no public offering right now.

crmark1
12-22-2008, 11:33 AM
I just asked if they had any special offers under my name and they told me about the free DDP. I dont remember getting anything by e-mail or snail mail about it, but I probably did. If you have bookede with Disney Travel Company before it doesnt hurt to ask. Last trip we got free Park Hooper.

Bethanymouse
12-31-2008, 02:10 AM
It doesnt hurt to ask when you call, but more than likely it is a pin code attached to your name. We never had this happen to us unfortunately, but I have heard a few people on the boards have something similiar happen in the past. Various promos, at various times of the year.

Goes4FastPass
12-31-2008, 12:00 PM
This call and ask has me excited.

The CM who tells me they have an offer available to me has included (is ANYTHING free at WDW?) DDP if I buy 7 days needs to be ready to take down my CC number...