PDA

View Full Version : One night at WDW for the holidays!

AdventurelandTikiGirl
12-21-2008, 05:00 PM
I'm going on a quick trip to WDW on December 29th (Christmas :gift: from my mom!) to see all the holiday decorations and festivities. Although I've been many times, I've never gone during the holidays.

So, I'm trying to carefully plan out my itinerary. I will spend the 29th park hopping and the 30th hotel hopping (I'll have a car).

At the top of my list are the Osborne lights and Holiday Wishes.

What other sights and sounds should I not miss? Which hotels have the best holiday displays? I'm not concerned with hitting all the rides. I'm more concerned about experiencing the holiday magic. I know I won't be able to see everything, but what does everyone recommend?

:santa3::tree::deer:

WishesFan13
12-21-2008, 07:58 PM
For your hotel hopping make sure you hit grand floridian to see the gingerbread house. either bc or yc one of them has a carousel made of chocolate i just can't remember which one. wl is another good one i don't remember anything specific but it looks pretty. i don't know if you'll have time but epcot has the tree lighting and all the arches going towards world showcase light up. and in each of the countries they have their story of santa claus or equivalant which is neat. Have a great time, it's hard to believe that wdw could be more magical but it is at christmas.

Beast_fanatic
12-21-2008, 09:09 PM
The Beach Club has the carousel, and the Yacht Club has a nice train display.