PDA

View Full Version : What are your kid's favorites?

hope23
12-21-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm curious what suggestions you have for places your kids LOVE to eat? We have DS 4 and DS 5... looking for mostly CS and a few TS ideas in each park... THANKS!! :mickey:

Madame Leona
12-21-2008, 03:42 PM
My ds (2.5) loves to eat at Chef Mickey's for breakfast. He loves the character interaction. We couldn't get in there last time and went to 'Ohana instead, he liked the food but after he saw Mickey and Pluto he was ready to go. He did meet Stitch but didn't want to wait for Lilo. He also likes the pizza at the Polynesian and in the parks he likes anywhere that has pizza or spaghetti but he doesn't care for chicken nuggets anywhere in the world. My younger ds (1) will eat anything, anytime, anywhere but hates character interaction.

elmjimmlm
12-21-2008, 04:47 PM
My kids love Chef Mickeys, Sci Fi, 50s Prime Time, 1900 Park Fare, Ohana and Sunshine Seasons...They were not impressed by Crystal Palace breakfast or San Angel Inn...My DD could just eat a turkey leg every day...

hardingella
12-21-2008, 04:57 PM
I would agree with the PP our kids (5 and 7 at the time) loved Chef Mickey, we went for dinner and the food and character interaction was the best.
Our favorite CS was at Epcot, it was in the same building as Sorin, i think it was called the 'Electric Umbrella', not 100% sure. It has plenty of room, and lots of great choices, plenty of heathy ones too. And because its so big i never remember it feeling too crowded.
Another great TS was 50s prime time diner at HS and the Si Fi diner also at HS, there you get to sit in old 50s style cars and watch old B movies which are very entertaining for all ages.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-21-2008, 05:05 PM
My kids love Garden Grill, Caseys, Ohanas, Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace and LTT. They also love San Angel, Teppan Edo and Coral Reef. Every restaurant in WDW is so child friendly, you really can't go wrong.

stitchaholic
12-21-2008, 05:34 PM
mine loved the best friends breakfast at the poly,chef mickeys and even though we are not big pooh fans,they lovrd crystal palace,the character interaction was great there,they also loved the atmosphere of the rainforest however not on the DDP,for CS,they loved san angel,all others are basically the same,PB&Y,mac& cheese or chicken nuggets

mom2morgan
12-21-2008, 06:38 PM
I would say Chef Mickey's because that's what my daughter picks, but really I think any character meal would be a hit. My DD also likes the sundae bar at Chef Mickey's, though.

iheartdisney
12-21-2008, 07:47 PM
If you're looking for CS places my boys (ages 4 and 5) LOVE Pizza Planet. Of course, they're big fans of Toy Story, too. They also mentioned eating at Pinocchio Village Haus. They want to sit by the window and wave at all the boats on "It's a Small World". So we'll be doing this next visit for sure!

stitchaholic
12-22-2008, 05:59 AM
yes,we will have to try pizza planet this time around,i have no ressies for our DHS day,so that sounds perfect!:pizza:

mrmcgiv
12-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Crystal Palace, Akershus and they enjoyed Coral reef. Also 1900 Park fare. Chef Mickey's was just so-so last time.

We like the Flame Tree for lunch at AK (CS), good food and nice seating. A lot fo birdsaournd and one time we saw baby alligators. cosmic rays too