PDA

View Full Version : Pogo and Patti's Merry Christmas Trip, Final Thoughts

pogo
12-19-2008, 03:23 PM
This trip was badly needed by us and we really enjoyed it.

The flights on Air Tran were very comfortable, inexpensive as can be, on time, and enjoyed. They do a great job.

Port Orleans French Quarter remains our favorite resort in spite of the lack of mouse keeping but after speaking with the head of mouse keeping and Mario, the manager of POFQ, I’m sure we will return there the next time we need a mouse fix. I think it will be in April, 2010 either before a cruise or after, or both.

I’ve heard some negative comments about the CM’s at WDW and I think the CM’s were wonderful every time we had to interact with them.

The parks were lovely and I didn’t see any sign of neglect or deteriation as some have said they’ve noticed, but then again, I don’t look for the negative things in life. There are too many positive things to enjoy.

The weather was very good for the most part.

The food was excellent at every TS meal we had with LeCellier being the star of the show.

The bus service was beyond excellent. We only had one minor problem with the busses during the stay, but I think it was a special circumstance that caused it.

I was disappointed in one thing though. We had planned this meet since about March and several people that were excited and helped with the planning did not attend our meets even though they were on property. It appears they were upset at someone or something so they chose to stay with a few other people instead of the group, and I feel sorry for them, that they could not get along with everyone. It reminded me of being back in elementary school. You remember, you can’t be my friend if your friends with her, type of thing. Life is too short to worry about the stuff.

Thanks for reading along. It was fun reliving the memories we made on this trip on we can’t wait to see you all again.

WDWFanatic
12-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Great reports. I'm glad the hotel took your complaint serious. Hopefully they will make good on their promises to you.

Too bad about not getting to meet up with everyone. "said in a sing song voice" can't we all just get along.

Thank for the reports.

disneydrmr
12-19-2008, 03:48 PM
I enjoyed your reports! It sounds like I missed a great time... oh well.. hopefully there will be another chance to meet up with the infamous Pogo!!! :razz:

pdrlkr
12-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

disneydeb
12-19-2008, 04:08 PM
:D We had an awesome time too!:thumbsup:
It was great seeing you all!

mouseketeer mom
12-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Thanks for a wonderful report:thumbsup:

mickey&missy
12-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Sounds like a wonderful trip!! Thanks for sharing!!

RedSoxFan
12-19-2008, 07:18 PM
I just read all your trip reports. Sounds like you both had a really great time.:mickey:

sleepingbooty
12-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Just finished reading through all your reports. Sounds like a really nice trip! Thanks for taking the time to share:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
12-20-2008, 01:20 PM
I am green with envy for meeting so many people who love the world like us.

Thanks for sharing!! It's been great reading your reports.:mickey:

faline
12-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Glad you had such a good trip!

TikiGoddess
12-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks for reporting your trip to us... I was thinking of all of you that weekend, while I was stuck here in the north.

Glad you enjoyed your trip and the friends you got to see.

Kathy

princessgirls
12-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks for your reports!

Your final thoughts were very thoughtful. Thank you for sharing.

We have an office in Rochester, NY. It just opened three years ago. I work for Bethany Christian Services Adoption Agency.

May your New Year be wonderful!

Julie:mickey:

pogo
01-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks everyone for all your kind words. This was a dream trip for sure with a lot of friends around to share in the good times.

We have an office in Rochester, NY. It just opened three years ago. I work for Bethany Christian Services Adoption Agency.

Hey Julie............

If you ever come to Rochester, I'd love to meet you. Send me a PM but give it a little lead time. I'm not on here as much as I used to be. :D

Kisobel
01-04-2009, 06:43 PM
i'm just sorry i couldn't come down at all. it wouldn't have worked out well anyway because we got a new puppy thanksgiving weekend. can't leave him with a kennel yet.

kate

pogo
01-04-2009, 08:50 PM
i'm just sorry i couldn't come down at all. it wouldn't have worked out well anyway because we got a new puppy thanksgiving weekend. can't leave him with a kennel yet.

kate

I really wished you could have been there with us too. It would have been even more fun ! :D

Nascfan
01-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Great reports! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

hoop de do
01-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Sorry I didn't get to read your report till now. Thanks and sounds like you had a great time.
Hope to catch you at the WORLD some day.:thumbsup: