PDA

View Full Version : Pogo and Patti's Merry Christmas Trip Day Four

pogo
12-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Cast: Pogo & Patti, Experienced WDW Travelers.

Day Four, December 14th., DHS and MK for MVMCP

We were supposed to get up early for the meet at DHS and a group ride through of Toy Story Mania, but we were so tired that we chose to sleep in today until around 8:30. We had our coffee again in our room before heading to DHS arriving at around 11:00, but we couldn’t hook up with anyone, so it was just Patti and I all alone for the day. Toy Story Mania was about a 70 minute wait and the Fast Passes were for a 4:30 return so we skipped seeing it and we’ll just have to use it for an excuse to return to WDW.

We had lunch at the ABC Commissary and then headed out to see Beauty and the Beast Show, Little Mermaid, and Play House Disney.

PHD was our favorite show this year. With us being Grandparents and without grandchildren with us, we tend to adopt one or two for a few minutes. Today’s adoption was a little guy named Nicholas. He was about three years old and he was so excited for this show, he was jumping up and down for five minutes before the show started. He knew every word to every song, every step to every dance and he made our life very enjoyable. He was adorable.

We returned to the resort to freshen up for our dinner at 5:00 with Cindy, Steve, Blythe, Dan, Julia and Emma at Ohanna’s at the Polynesian before attending MVMCP at 7:00. The food was excellent as well as the company and we left fat and happy. Cindy and Steve were going to MVMCP with us, or were we going with them ? It didn’t matter. We had a great time there. While there we hooked up with Traci and Sarah as well.

We watched the Castle show, the Christmas Parade, and Wishes together and then Patti Sarah Traci and I went and rode Space Mountain and Buzz together. Now I want to tell you that Sarah was so much fun on Space Mountain. Her screams were like nothing I’ve ever heard before and we still laugh about it every time we think about it. It was more like a high pitched “Whoop” than a scream.

We returned to POFQ very tired at around Midnight and slept very comfortably.

disneydrmr
12-19-2008, 03:36 PM
I can't believe you skipped TSM! Oh my! You missed the best attraction/ride ever!!! Still.. it sounds like you had another fun day!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Sounds like fun at the MVMCP

pdrlkr
12-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

BriarRose0708
12-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Don't wait too long to go back for TSM, you definately missed out!

mouseketeer mom
12-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Ohana's is the best, isn't it?? Another great day!

mickey&missy
12-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Sounds like another great day!

dolphinmickey9170
12-20-2008, 01:08 PM
We missed TSM too, don't feel bad. We'll get there in May, I hope. I love O'Hana, what a fabulous meal and then you had great company too. How can you beat that?

Thanks for sharing.

CanadianWDWFan
12-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks for your reports!:mickey:

Dsnygirl
12-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Sounds like you guys had a very full day -- I'm not surprised you slept so well!!

We had a great time at dinner w/ you guys and Cindy and her DH... that's something we'll have to try and repeat somehow. Wish we'd been headed to MVMCP w/ you guys instead of having already been, but sounds like it was a fun night.

Off for the next day...

faline
12-21-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry you missed out on Toy Story Mania! The rest of the days sounds wonderful!

DizNee143
12-23-2008, 11:46 AM
another great day...that little kida at playhouse disney sounds absolutely adorable!! :mickey:

pogo
12-23-2008, 12:49 PM
I can't believe you skipped TSM! Oh my! You missed the best attraction/ride ever!!!

Don't wait too long to go back for TSM, you definately missed out!

We missed TSM too, don't feel bad. We'll get there in May, I hope. I love O'Hana, what a fabulous meal and then you had great company too. How can you beat that?
We do not worry about the little things, like missing TSM. It gives us an excuse to book another trip.

O'Hana's was wonderful..... but the company made it so much more enjoyable !

Sorry you missed out on Toy Story Mania! The rest of the days sounds wonderful!
Thanks Linda.... it was wonderful. :D

another great day...that little kida at playhouse disney sounds absolutely adorable!!
This is why we go to WDW..... to watch the little ones enjoying it sooo much. And Nicholas gave us a memory we will never forget. :D

Kisobel
01-04-2009, 06:36 PM
our only time at O'hana's we couldn't even walk to the bus stop- we were so stuffed. we made it down the stairs and had them call us a cab.:blush:

kate