PDA

View Full Version : Reviews Dec 11-18. Ragaln Road, Tutto Italiano, Kona, Teppan Edo & California Grill

jillluvsdisney
12-19-2008, 12:26 PM
We had outstanding service at each restaurant. Our ADRs were always on time and California Grill was even early. Each place was accomodating to my Mom being in wheelchair.

Raglan Road. We had BLT Salad, Salmon and Shepherd's Pie. Sides were crispy onions and creamed corn. Desert was sticky toffee pudding. We loved everything and our server, Devon, was very engaging. A+

Tutto Italiano. We had lunch as part of the CP package. First courses were meatballs, calamari and proscutto with melon. Main courses were salmon, farfalle with chicken and panini. Desertes were tiramasu, marsala with pound cake and zabaglione with berries. That was amazing. Lorenzo was our server. Very nice. A

Kona. First course was pot stickers. Main course was beef terryaki, prime rib and monk fish. Desert was the kiluea torte. It was just a little bit over done on the outside and not gooey enough inside. This was the only flaw in the entire meal. I can't remember our server, but she was from Hawaii. Her and my dad really hit it off. A-

Teppan Edo. Our table was ready on time but my mom wanted to stay in here wheelchair so we waited another 20 minutes. That was fine. Both our servers were very polite. Ken was our chef. He put on a great show for us. Amoung the three of us, we had chicken, beef and shrimp. Everything was so good. A

Our last night we ate at California Grill. We checked in 30 minutes early and were seated right away. We had a great view of the castle.
Starters were crab salad, beet salad and hearts of romaine. It all looked like it was made on Iron Chef and was delicious. Main course was duck breast, pork roast and pumpkin ravioli.
Desert was carmel apple torte and creme brulee. Our served was Taz. He was great. Very friendly, engaging and didn't rush us at all. He timed the deserts to arrive after Wishes.
A++

We were also very happy with CS too. Capt Cooks had good food. Polynesian salad, turkey club and pulled pork sandwiches. Those polynesian chips and soooo good. I had Dole Whip for the first time. I get it now.;) Breakfast was also good. My mom didn't care for the breakfast sandwich. She named it eggs on a brick. I thought it was fine.

We had lunch at Earl of Sandwich. The line was very long but moved quickly. We had mediterranian chicken salad, tune and a turkey BLT. Love this place.

Cosmic Rays was good also. We had Club Salad and chicked nuggets. I wish I had ordered a wrap. Those looked more filling than the nuggets. The only thing I didn't like was that you had to go each bay if you wanted a burger or chicken. We just went to the one on the left.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-19-2008, 03:42 PM
That's great, you picked all winners:thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
12-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Wow! Sounds like you hit the jackpot. Great eats!! :mickey:

Tbelle1976
12-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Wow, great reviews...thanks!

Crow
12-20-2008, 02:25 PM
sounds good.
I love CA Grill also

wendy*darling
12-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Sounds yummy all around! :tasty:

We had Taz as our server at CG in October. He was wonderful with us as well. :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
12-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the Review! :smickey: