PDA

View Full Version : New restaurant at AKL

peemagg
12-19-2008, 06:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows about how the new restaurant at AKL will work with the dining plan? Will it be a Table Service like Boma's or will it be a signature one like Jiko's?

peemagg
12-21-2008, 05:41 PM
anyone?

DisneyGlutton
12-21-2008, 11:58 PM
A new restaurant at AKL? Put it at MK instead, lol, though I'd be interested too if anyone has any info

ThanxForNoticin
12-22-2008, 12:13 PM
I was not able to find many details, but here is a little additional information from the DVC site. It sounds like it could be opening in the next few months, so information should be coming soon. Hope this helps...

------------------------------

Dining at Kidani Village (scheduled to open early 2009)

Sanaa
Indulge your senses! Sanaa, meaning "work of art," defines the atmosphere and the cuisine at this restaurant — with beautifully prepared food and an atmosphere simmering with style. Wait for your table in the comfortable 24-seat lounge that is adjacent to the spacious dining room. Savor lunch and dinner here.

Maji Pool Bar
Maji means "water" — water, water everywhere! If you're looking for something cool to drink to revive you from the heat, whether it's water or something more unusual, look no further than this bar located near Samawati Springs Pool.