PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Show, anyone?

laughingplace<3
12-18-2008, 03:15 PM
I am always hearing about it, however never got the chance to watch it when it actually was on air. I have googled and everything, but as far as I'm concerned there is no way to watch it online, or buy it on DVD.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any information about it? I'd really love to watch it. Thanks!

Stich8818
12-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Well I dont know if there is a lot of online stuff. But there are the Walt Disney Treasures DVDs. The best one to get is Your Host: Walt Disney. This for me is like my most prized Disney dvd. If you get a chance to get it, do you will not be unhappy.

Goofy4TheWorld
12-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Are you talking about the 1 hour episode on the Travel Channel (or maybe History) about Disneyland

If you are, I have seen it, and DVR it every time it comes back on, which is at least every 6-8 weeks or so.

I will try to let you know next time it comes up in my "Disney" searches on the DVR so you can watch, if that is what you are thinking about.

laughingplace<3
12-19-2008, 06:36 PM
No, I'm talking about the Disneyland show that aired in the 60's. However, I'm interested in this special that you are talking about... if you could just find out what channel it's on, I'll check it out!

DizRunner
12-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Yes, as Stich8818 mentioned, check out the Disney Treasures series. They come out once a year. And I can think of three of them that has Disneyland shows from the Wonderful World of Color from the 50s and 60s.

Your Host, Walt Disney
Disneyland - Secrets, Stories & Magic
Disneyland USA

My thought is that the only place to purchase these is ebay. Check it out.