PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain Missing!!!!

Stu29573
12-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Ok, so it's not actually gone, but I just watched the 2009 Vacation Planning Video, and although it talks about Splash and Big Thunder (and a lot of other attractions), it almost seems to go out of it's way to avoid Space. The only thing I can figure is that they are still planning on it being down for most of the year for reberb. Anyone have any news?

WDWFanatic
12-17-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm guessing it's because of the rehab as you said. They also talked about the pirate and princess parties which I've heard are not going to happen.

GrumpyFan
12-17-2008, 04:33 PM
Another report I read, said that it's not listed on the maps for 2009 either. I think they were referring to the ones you can order online. There has been no confirmation on whether they will proceed with the rennovation. However, if crowds are off for the coming year, it would seem to be a good time.

chrisb26
12-17-2008, 05:37 PM
I noticed that as well when I watched the vacation planning DVD. Also if you look at the map that came with the DVD Space Mtn isn't listed. You can see it on the map but when it shows the attractions Space Mtn is missing.

My guess is it would have something to do with the rehab that has been long rumored to be taking place.