PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on week of Jan. 5th?

BMan62
12-16-2008, 10:42 AM
DW just surprised me and told me that my Christmas/Birthday present is going to be a short trip to WDW - Jan. 5 - 8.

We don't know where we are going to be staying yet, but it looks like a studio at BW Villas. This will be a first for us.

Looking at the WDW site, it looks like all the holiday happenings will be over and done with just before we get there. Anything else going on?

TIA

TinkerbellT421
12-16-2008, 10:56 AM
No, theres not really much going on after the MVMCP and Osbourne Lights, everything ends this year on the 4th from what I could tell. Last time though Christmas Decorations are still up for a little while after that but you do notice that they start to go down a little at a time throughout the week though. That sucha good Christmas/Birthday present! DBF and I will also be staying at the BWV in January, we will be there from the 6th through the 16th! We go to the hot tub every night! We should meet up there one night!

ThanxForNoticin
12-16-2008, 12:15 PM
You'll be there between the end of the official holiday season (1/4) and the Disney Marathon (1/10-11). It's great timing. In fact, the timing is so great, we're going that week, too! Have a great trip.

BMan62
12-17-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the info. Maybe this will be a 'quiet time.' Looking forward to it!

SteveP
12-22-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm also booked for 4th to the 9th at CBR, we just did it today; it was either the Mountains or Florida, guess which one won out in the end?! Great deal through US Airways Vacations, by the way! I'm just hoping the crowds will be light.