PDA

View Full Version : First DCL Trip -- Day 6 -- back to port and WDW

Donald_Quackers
12-16-2008, 12:41 AM
December 11, 2008

I grab my stuff (computer, carry-on, and bags of stuff), and head for Animator’s Palate to have breakfast. My tablemates apparently had breakfast early, cause I was the only one to show up. After a nice meal, I go to debark the ship. It turns out that they only had half of the gangway fixed, the other part wasn’t complete yet.

I head downstairs for my luggage and got a porter to assist me. I went through customs with no problems and checked in for my transport to my resort. Tipped the porter and got on the bus. Luckily for me, the bus went to Riverside then Pop Century. I check into the resort, my room was ready and got my luggage to my room through the rain.

I got settled, then went to have some lunch at the food court, picked up a poncho, and went to the MK, as I was late for the meet in the Contemporary. I met up with some ‘festers at the dole whip meet, after riding the train around the park. I then hit up space mountain and the TTA, then Mickey’s Philharmagic after getting my wristband for MVMCP. I pick up what my sister was looking for, a blanket with a picture of Cinderella’s castle lit up, and a Donald hoodie for me. I had a hankerin’ for another mountain ride, so I went to ride Big Thunder, and rode the train back to the front to pick up something quick to eat at Casey’s corner. I go to see Mickey’s Philharmagic again and pick up another blanket for my sister before I go to the Holiday Wishes meet.

Whew!! What a day! Tomorrow, a 3-in-1!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Sounds like a good first day in the parks

TinkerbellT421
12-16-2008, 10:37 AM
Great day in the parks! Whew! MMMM SHOPPING I love shopping :blush:

DizNee143
12-16-2008, 11:41 AM
sounds like you were busy once you got on land!! lol..lots of shopping too!! :mickey:

Donald_Quackers
12-16-2008, 02:15 PM
What helped with the shopping was the fact that I had $150 in dream rewards dollars from my Disney Visa card that I had to use this month or lose 'em.

Needless to say, I used them all. :blush:

mouseketeer mom
12-19-2008, 09:02 AM
A great first day on your return to land!!

faline
12-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Regardless of weather, nothing beats a day in the Magic Kingdom!

pdrlkr
12-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: