PDA

View Full Version : Erin on How I Met Your Mother

DizRunner
12-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Was flipping through the channels tonight and I saw a girl on How I Met Your Mother who looked familiar. She had just left the scene. So I kept watching the show hoping she would be in another scene so I could get a good look at her and try to place her.

Sure enough, it was Erin from the WDW Happiest Celebration Vacation Planning DVD from a few years ago.

From how the show ended, it looked like she might become a regular. Good for her. I've always liked her.

Anyone else catch her?

WedWay Peoplemover
12-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Totally noticed that as well. Took me a few minutes to place her, but sure enough, it was her.

Add her to the list along with the guy from a planning video about 5-7 years ago that I saw in a A&W ad playing a hungry fireman.

scoot241
12-16-2008, 08:51 AM
HIMYM is waiting to be played on my DVR. I'll probably watch it tonight and look for Erin.

brewcrew26
12-16-2008, 09:17 PM
This morning my husband figured it out. We were racking our brains all night going thru recent movies we just saw. But, it sure was Erin. Longer hair in HIMYM and a little older looking.

As a regular viewer, I don't think she'll be a new regular. They occassionally introduce family members like Barney's half brother who was Wayne Brady, and he's never been back.