PDA

View Full Version : Reservation issues ..

michelLe x3
12-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Ok so a couple months ago i booked a stay at pop from jan 1st to jan 7th 2009. I was on the website yesterday and noticed a florida resident discount that would make it $42 a night on a value instead of $92 which is what i payed. Do you think if i call they'll change this so i can get the florida resident rate because even on the website when i tried to see the prices it wouldnt apply the florida resident discount ?

TinkerbellT421
12-15-2008, 04:04 PM
I am almost positive that they will change it for you. But I am not 100% certain but I have a feeling it is possible. It wouldn't hurt to call and ask. I think what they would have to do is "cancel" out the reservation and put it in again, but again I am not 100% positive. If I am wrong someone will be along shortly to correct me. I would atleast call and give it a shot anyway. Good luck and have a great triP! :mickey:

TammiMcMan
12-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Your best bet is to call them directly. It may or may not work to your benefit. That all depends on what exactly you have booked.

Disney doesn't really modify anything, they cancel your original reservation and then re-book you. If you have a room only reservation, then I believe that provided there is still a room available at that rate, there is no fee to change. You might want to double check that they can transfer your deposit or will you have to wait for a refund and put down a new deposit. If you have a package booked though, then there are fees involved for changing within the 45 day window.

michelLe x3
12-16-2008, 01:00 PM
ok so i called and they said they sold out of florida resident rates ? i don't get how you can sell out im annoyed i could of saved like $240 lol

stitchaholic
12-16-2008, 01:58 PM
thjey definitly only allow a certqin amount of rooms go at special rates,when i called for the buy 4 get 3 free special,i was trying to get dates for my daughter's birthday,but could not get it at the special rate,only full price because it was explained to me that there are only a certain number of rooms available for the special rates and after they are gone it is full price or bust.

DDuck66
12-17-2008, 09:52 AM
thjey definitly only allow a certqin amount of rooms go at special rates,when i called for the buy 4 get 3 free special,i was trying to get dates for my daughter's birthday,but could not get it at the special rate,only full price because it was explained to me that there are only a certain number of rooms available for the special rates and after they are gone it is full price or bust.
That unfortunatly is true. This January is the only time we have been able to take advantage of the special room pricing. Usually it has been already sold out or not offerred when we could go. Sorry you cannot get the discount but at least you will be at WDW!! You can use MJ next time, and they will look out for any discounts that happen to occur during your trip.