PDA

View Full Version : Room Request

#1donaldfan
12-15-2008, 08:38 AM
I know this has been discussed, however I cannot remember the answer....

......when do the actual resorts get your reservation info......I need to make sure our room request is noted and I don't want to call too early....thanks very much ya'll....:mickey:

Strmchsr
12-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Usually 3 or so days beforehand, but if you want to make sure its noted on the reservation you can call the main reservation number and they can verify your request is there. Just remember, no request is guaranteed.

#1donaldfan
12-15-2008, 12:00 PM
..thanks, and yeah, I know that it's just a request....so far, years n years and they've been able to accomodate....I hope again in a coulple of weeks......:mickey:

MNNHFLTX
12-15-2008, 12:57 PM
If the request is noted with your reservation, there is no need to call the resort ahead of time. We have always had good luck with this. In fact, the one time that we didn't get our primary request was when we faxed the resort (Animal Kingdom Lodge) two days before we got there. Go figure! :shrug:

TammiMcMan
12-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Due to the sheer volume of phone calls that resorts get in a day, there's also a very good chance that yours will go through a call center. Even though you dialed the resort directly, your call could be answered in Utah.

Nothing wrong with double checking, but many things have changed with direct room requests. Faxes and phone calls are hit or miss.