PDA

View Full Version : Rock of Love Bus????

DisneyTiff
12-14-2008, 09:15 PM
I just saw a comercial for "Rock of Love Bus, with Bret Michaels". I can't believe they made another one of these shows.

This has to be one of the biggest train wrecks that I have ever heard of....

Am I the only person that feels this way?

chrisb26
12-14-2008, 10:03 PM
I must say that I agree these are getting to be a bit much. We have had several Flavor of Loves, I Love New York, and now a bunch of Rock of Loves and since they keep making more obviously their methods in finding love isn't working perhaps they should find a new route. But I have stopped watching them since its just the same thing over and over.

pink
12-15-2008, 11:57 PM
I agree that they're trainwrecks but they're so bad that I can't look away. They're a guilty pleasure for me. :mickey:

PirateLover
12-16-2008, 09:31 AM
I'll probably end up watching. I saw the pictures of the girls. They are definitely the ultimate in trashy groupie type people. Anyone watch Rock of Love Charm School? Apparently over the weekend they taped the reunion and Meghan said something offensive about Ozzy to Sharon and Sharon just flipped out on her and started pulling out her hair!!! Meghan went to the hospital and filed a police report against Sharon.

SBETigg
12-16-2008, 09:42 AM
They lost me at Rock of Love Charm School. What a sorry bunch. I think VH1 (and MTV) should go back to showing videos.