PDA

View Full Version : Pet hotels/Residence Inn info?

jrkcr
12-14-2008, 04:08 PM
I have spent alot of time looking online for pet friendly hotels at DL. Anyone have suggestions or opinions? Also, we are a family of 5, maybe 7. And Baby is about 70 pounds, so we can't sneak her in as a 10 pound lapdog!

So far I am considering Marriot Residence Inn Maingate....which is not really at the main gate.:confused: ANyone know if they offer a shuttle to the park? It seems to be located a block off of Harbour Blvd. We may have a grandPop who can't walk much. We'd be getting him a wheelchair at the parks. But if we need to, we could get one here and take it with us.

Thanks for any info! :mickey:

NotaGeek
12-15-2008, 08:26 PM
There are very few pet friendly hotels near the DLR. The Anaheim Resort Shuttle (http://www.rideart.org/) goes to pretty much all the hotels near DLR. It's about $4 a day and less expensive on a multi-day pass.

Good luck!

MNNHFLTX
02-04-2009, 07:29 PM
I've always liked the Residence Inn chain, but they do charge a hefty (one-time) fee for pets. Last time I checked it was $150--not sure if it's the same or has gone up. Just an FYI in case you didn't know.:mickey: