PDA

View Full Version : Portobello New Menu?

Nini
12-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know when the switch over is going to be? I believe it was supposed to be sometime this month.
We are planning on eating there in January and would really like to see the new menu and read some reviews!

Thanks,
Denise :ornament:

Polynesian Dweller
12-14-2008, 03:14 PM
We ate on the new menu in October. Really very good. We have always loved the food there and the October trip was every bit as good and maybe even a bit better. They apparently had just started using the new menu. I have seen the menu on another site.

The restaurant renovation was about half finished at that time and we were told it should be completed by about now. Colors are being toned down and were light tans and beiges in the finished section we were in.Someone down there now might know for sure if its finished

ThanxForNoticin
12-15-2008, 12:20 PM
That's good to know. PYC has always been one of our favorites, so I hope they don't change things too much.

Polynesian Dweller
12-15-2008, 04:10 PM
That's good to know. PYC has always been one of our favorites, so I hope they don't change things too much.

Part of the change is that they are dropping the Yacht Club part of the name. Other than some menu changes (and as I say the food was still great) the layout of the place was pretty much the same and the wait staff we had was terrific,