PDA

View Full Version : Where do the kids go?

Texas Tinkerbell Too
12-13-2008, 10:40 AM
If my DH and I want to dine at Palo's one night, what do our kids do for dinner?

OR should we even consider dining at Palo's if we are only going on a 3 day cruise?

Sorry for the double question :blush:

TammiMcMan
12-13-2008, 05:37 PM
You have a couple of choices when it comes to the kids:

1. Order room service
2. Eat at the buffet or one of the fast food options on Deck 9
3. Depending on your rotational dining time, you can go to your assigned restaurant with the kids while they have dinner, then eat later yourselves at Palo
4. The kids clubs have scheduled meal times if they're of age for the club and/or lab

In regards to your 2nd question, I would not miss an opportunity to eat at Palo one night. Just my opinion though.

LW_DFREAK
12-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Each time we have eaten at Palo, we dropped our boys off at the Club so they could eat with the other children. We called it "Dinner with out Parents." They loved the idea! Don't miss Palo it is fantastic!

Auroring Good Time
01-09-2009, 05:54 PM
My son loves eating with the kids. He's telling me that they ate at all different places. Typical kid food - pizza, nuggets, etc.

JMTStone
01-10-2009, 03:32 PM
I'm planning on taking DD7 to the kids club for her dinner while DH and I celebrate our vow renewal at Palo. DD16 is content with the buffet. Maybe she'll even want to hang out at the teen spot.