PDA

View Full Version : Making adr's

pandkx3
12-11-2008, 08:36 PM
The last time that we went to disney, I just called to make our adr's. With all the changes, do I understand correctly that we will be able to make adr's via the internet instead of calling...If so is it (or will it be) on Disney website? :secret: My wdw trip is in June and my DH wants to make sure he is feed:beer:

BrerStitch
12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
That's the rumor, but I haven't seen anything yet. You might want to call and make your ADR's if there's someplace that you really want to eat, just in case. The only thing I have heard about online from Disney itself is the online check in for your resort.

Hull-onian
12-12-2008, 01:15 PM
If I were you, and you want to feed hubby, I would definitely call wdw-dine and make the ressies, that way you are safe. If you change your mind about your dining, when you get there you can cancel out your dining plans.

beksy
12-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I've heard that rumor somewhere, too, but never found anything definite. I'd love to be able to make ADRs online (I hate using the phone, no matter what its for!) but now I'd be happy just to be able to make my ADRs through any method! :)

pandkx3
12-14-2008, 08:18 AM
today is actually my 180 day mark, but we are still unable to make adr's now. Any idea when we may be able to make them?