PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional

Sorcerer M
12-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Does anyone know if there is a meet and greet opportunity with the Candlelight Processional narrarators? If so, any details would be appreciated.

Has anyone ever run into a narrarator at EPCOT, and if so any tips on the best place to see them?

:mickey:

Ian
12-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Not that I know of, no.

Tinkermom
12-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Steven Curtis Chapman is the narrator when we are going and I would love to meet him!:thumbsup:

eeyorelover63
12-10-2008, 08:21 PM
im not sure but my brother proformed in the Processional and david robinson was the narrator but my brother didnt get to meet him!

bretski99
12-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't think there's a meet and greet, but they are often staying for several days. Watch for them and you may be surprised who you see.

My Wife and son stood next to Gary Sinise (sp?) in line at Expedition Everest the day after Christmas 2006. I also saw Marlee Matlin (can't remember where). Gary was very nice and approachable.

The family "joke" is that Gary was in their car on the ride (the row behind them), and I think they take pics on that ride like other rides, and they didn't buy the picture. I still give them grief about that....

Simba's Mom
12-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know if there is a meet and greet opportunity with the Candlelight Processional narrarators? If so, any details would be appreciated.

Has anyone ever run into a narrarator at EPCOT, and if so any tips on the best place to see them?

:mickey:
Last year I saw Neil Patrick Harris and he mentioned that he was staying at the AKL and really loved it. Afterwards he went to Germany, presumably to get a cold beer, after all that narrating. I saw him standing around outside the German pavillion and I stood behind a pole, trying to sneak a picture. It's amazing that I didn't get stopped as a stalker. I was too shy to just approach him.