PDA

View Full Version : It's almost Thursday

JPL
12-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Well it's almost Thursday and we should all know what that means around here :figment:

chrisb26
12-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Well it's almost Thursday and we should all know what that means around here :figment:
YES! I do it means a few days with out Figgiefig! :woohoo:

Oh no I didn't mean to say that out loud...

I mean yes, it means a few days without our beloved figgiefig :crying:

I guess it isn't just you with those voices especially when you get to go to WDW where it will be much warmer then the 20's and 30's we'll be having for the next few days.

Have a great trip Figgie! Hopefully we will get a trip report sooner then 6 months till your June trip although I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't since it took almost 6 for you to finish your last one ;)

Blue Genie
12-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Well say hi to Fawn for me JP when your there send it sounds like over here at Disneyland there taking her and Rosetta out of Disneyland. I'm telling you Disneyland is really getting to be bad anymore. They got reed of Jack Sparrow now it sounds like they got reed of Wendy,Fawn,Rosetta,most of the male face characters at Disneyland,Pocahontas,Hercules,Suzy,Purla,the Princes don't come around anymore. So I don't know what to do anymore. I really did like our Fawn that Disneyland had I had a fun time with her and I was looking to see her again. But what I hear they only have her and Rosetta out only 2 days a week. I have already e-mail a complant about it. iT'S NOT RIGHT. WDW gets more things anymore with characters and stuff then Disneyland dose.

Tiggerdog
12-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Have a great time and eat a :bar: or two for me!

Chescat
12-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Have a good trip Figgie! I want some presents! :mickey:

Randypandy
12-11-2008, 02:36 AM
Have fun at WDW . :mickey: I won't be going there till new years so be sure to take plenty of pictures for us. I'm planning on going to Aquatica next year for my birthday . I'm so excited. :D Be sure to give us all the info of your trip. ;)

terri.m
12-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Have a wonderful trip!!! Have some of those :cloud9: sounding cream cheese wonton thingies for me!

Chescat
12-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Figgie has landed safely and scarying all the people in the Magic Kingdom as we speak.
:figment::figment:

Edit: Half hour later...

Talked to Figgie again and the Christmas party just started. He was last seen chasing a Country Bear down the street.

:jaw:

trackbarroness
12-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Let Cookie know I won't be into work until Saturday. Sorry dude
how long is he staying here at the world? Or is he staying off site?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
12-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Have fun figgie @ WDW.. and, er, chasing the Country Bears :eek: :D

Blue Genie
12-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Cat tell JP to get a picture of Aurora and Fawn for me please. And see if he can get that Genie Jungel Criuse pin for me as well.

Tiggerdog
12-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Figgie went to WDW? :huh:

Why didn't he tell us he was leaving this week? :shrug: ;)

TinkRocks
12-12-2008, 01:46 AM
I sure hope Figgie is having fun in WDW...

< Secretly praying Figgie doesn't hurt me when he returns... :thedolls: >

terri.m
12-12-2008, 09:48 AM
As I await todays upcoming snowfall, I hope figgie is having a wonderous time in sunny WDW!

:mickey:

trackbarroness
12-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Genie would you mind if I also look for the
Genie Jungel Criuse pin for you also? I saw the airfare for September last night. It's about 400 per person, and that's sort of counting taxes as well. it's starts off at 377 per person before taxes are added. Not sure if that's a good price or not. but that's a long time to wait for a pin huh? :D
Hugs all around

Blue Genie
12-12-2008, 09:47 PM
If you like here is what the pin looks like.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=39514

Chescat
12-13-2008, 04:00 AM
Hmm, no word from Figgie today. Wonder if the Country Bear did get him. :blush:

Tiggerdog
12-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Hmm, no word from Figgie today. Wonder if the Country Bear did get him. :blush:

Maybe he was too busy buying our Christmas presents! :gift: :santa2: :stock:

:funny: :rotfl: :laughing: :grinch:

trackbarroness
12-14-2008, 05:52 AM
Maybe he was too busy buying our Christmas presents! :gift: :santa2: :stock:

:funny: :rotfl: :laughing: :grinch:

Maybe he was busy looking for pins or perhaps me? :D Lolol
If he contacts you Traci let him know I'm in the Stitch complex this week except for Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Friday because I'm on a mini vacation this week.
Of course Genie I'm going to have alot of free time on my hands this week. That pin looks cool.