PDA

View Full Version : Website issue

dolphinmickey9170
12-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Is anyone else having problems logging on to the dvc website? I have been trying and when I type the web address in, all I get is a message telling me "Sorry, the page you are requesting is not available at this time." What is going on?

Ed
12-09-2008, 09:19 PM
I just tried it, and got in with no problem. :shrug:

If all else fails, here's the exact URL that gets me to the login page. (https://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/register/guestLogin?id=GuestLoginPage&appRedirect=/dvc/member/memberHome?id%3DMemberHomePage)

Ian
12-09-2008, 10:27 PM
I used Ed's link and got in no problem. It was a little slow loading, but that was it.

vizsla
12-10-2008, 05:12 AM
DW and I have been on the DVC member site several times over the last few days and no problems.

CanadianWDWFan
12-10-2008, 08:39 AM
I to have been on a few times over the last week and I had no problems.

TinkerbellT421
12-10-2008, 09:03 AM
I was on the DVC site several times yesterday both at work and at home with no trouble. :confused:

Tinkermom
12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
I had problems a few weeks ago. I kept getting a message saying my username and password were invalid. I visit the site regularly and I KNOW my username and password. I ended up having to call MS and they had to re-set it all for me. She told me I would need to use a different username and password but I went ahead and tried my old one and it worked just fine. :crazy:

JPL
12-10-2008, 09:26 AM
The only website that frustrates me more than the DVC website is the AP website. For a company with a CEO who wants to be a leader in new technology. Maybe they should consider getting the current technology right first.

dolphinmickey9170
12-10-2008, 12:54 PM
I finally managed to get in. I guess it was just my computer being lazy! Oh well!!

As for the AP site, I hate that one too. I put in my info and check the box to save it, and I still have to enter it each time. Annoying!!

kakn7294
12-10-2008, 03:13 PM
All I have to say is you and electronics...

dolphinmickey9170
12-12-2008, 01:41 PM
All I have to say is you and electronics...

Hey, who asked you?:blush:

I can't get on again today either. UGH!

Maleficent's Dad
12-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Kristen & Ben,
First off - make sure that you're logged OFF of any other "official Disney websites" (ie: disney.com) as that may be throwing you off. The web technology that Disney uses is very good - with the exception of those "logging into" any system or site. Then it becomes just plain ridiculous.

The only website that frustrates me more than the DVC website is the AP website. For a company with a CEO who wants to be a leader in new technology. Maybe they should consider getting the current technology right first.
I could not agree more with this post. Well stated, and very unfortunately, very true...:(