PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of disney trips...

terri.m
12-08-2008, 12:14 PM
guess who's most likely going on a road trip down to Disneyland in January??!!

ME!!!

since our trip to Hawaii was cancelled (thank goodness our Visa refunded us in full!) we've been trying to rebook but with the economic state of the world today, we decided we can spend 1/2 the money and drive to Disneyland instead!!

:mickey3: :minnie:

JPL
12-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Ok since I pulled some strings with Visa for you I need presents. Maybe I will even send you my personal shopping Cat:mickey:

terri.m
12-08-2008, 03:48 PM
I've already added gummies for figgie in the budget!

JPL
12-08-2008, 05:47 PM
I've already added gummies for figgie in the budget!

Wow that must be some hefty budget :eyes:

terri.m
12-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah we had to buy a roof top carrier for the jeep.
;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
12-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Sounds aweeeeesome Tea! :D Hope you have loads of fun :)

Chescat
12-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Ok since I pulled some strings with Visa for you I need presents. Maybe I will even send you my personal shopping Cat:mickey:
What's a shopping Cat? :mickey:

So when you going to be in the area? Hopefully not week of the 5th of Jan. Got a big delivery that week. Rest of January is pretty open for me. Just need to make sure Ty doesn't go swimming this time.:D

chrisb26
12-10-2008, 09:30 AM
That is awesome Tea!

I'm glad you are able to go to Disney still you'll have lots of fun!

JPL
12-10-2008, 10:51 AM
What's a shopping Cat? :mickey:

It's very similar in size and shape to a guard cat but in this role points people in the direction of the best presents for me :D

terri.m
12-11-2008, 09:25 AM
So when you going to be in the area? Hopefully not week of the 5th of Jan. Got a big delivery that week. Rest of January is pretty open for me. Just need to make sure Ty doesn't go swimming this time.:D

We're leaving on the 9th and will be at the parks from the 11-14th, heading home on the 15th. I've already bought heavy duty bubble wrap for Ty, it is snow boarding season here. :ambal:

It's very similar in size and shape to a guard cat but in this role points people in the direction of the best presents for me :D

I think anything edible is a safe present for you!

Patricia
12-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok since I pulled some strings with Visa for you I need presents.

Who gets more presents than JP?

We're leaving on the 9th and will be at the parks from the 11-14th, heading home on the 15th. I've already bought heavy duty bubble wrap for Ty, it is snow boarding season here.

How about roll him in glue and then in the styrofoam peanuts.. hehe.

I think anything edible is a safe present for you!

Yes, food is always a safe bet with JP!
By the time JP gets all my gifs it will be a huge box of items gathered over the last ten years. :mickey:

terri.m
12-29-2008, 02:31 AM
Update: I cashed in my airmiles for 2 4 day passes and my mom cashed in some of hers for the kids passes!! Booked us at the Marriott and in 12 sleeps we'll be on our way!!!

:cloud9:

Patricia
01-03-2009, 09:55 AM
What day are you leaving Tea?

I'm planning to stowaway.. I can't take anymore snow.

:snowball:

trackbarroness
01-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Sounds awesome tea, and have a magical time there. Whilst your there think of me at WDW. How sad huh? :D

Chescat
01-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Hope we are still going to be able to see you on Sunday? :(

Your people still need to call my people to confirm. LOL!

terri.m
01-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Now that your people have cleaned their inbox we can confirm ;)

We're having major flooding here and in WA state so it may delay our trip down due to road closures and detours but we're heading out tomorrow morning!!

I'm betting my TR will be done before Figgie or Patti's...

JPL
01-08-2009, 08:40 AM

Hey:mad: Now you just caused it to be delayed until I recover from that statement :(

terri.m
01-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Well you have about 11 days until i'm home...

:D

would the promise of some gummies help??

Patricia
01-08-2009, 10:16 AM

I don't think I can write under this kind of pressure. :humph:

Not to mention the "T" on my keyboard is broken. I have to hold it down to make it work. This doesn't help my, already laking, typing skills. So, my computer (laptop) may have to go into the shop. Who knows how long it will be there..

JPL
01-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Not to mention the "T" on my keyboard is broken.

I was actually quie eneraining alking o her on Smallworld he oher nigh. I was like alking o Scooby Doo.

terri.m
01-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Ok it's official...

I'm vacation cursed.

First Hawaii
Then the annual "adults only" weekend
Then our annual anniversary trip
Now Disneyland

I can't feel too sorry for myself for this one, if you haven't heard there is MAJOR flooding in WA state and there is NO way to go south right now. NO roads are open. People are losing their homes, are separated from their families and no trucks can get through to deliver anything.

We're looking into flying down tomorrow IF we can get to the airport in Seattle.

:pixie: for those who are really affected by this.

Tiggerdog
01-09-2009, 10:38 AM
:grouphug: :pixie: Tea!

JPL
01-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Poor Tea :(

Chescat
01-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Aww! You realize this is Figgie's fault. If he hadn't asked for presents, you wouldn't have been driving. :blush:

Hope to see you soon, one way or another. :mickey:

JPL
01-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey don't blame me this effects my presents :cry: I bet besides Tea there is none else more upset by this than me here on Intercot :(

Patricia
01-11-2009, 01:36 AM
I was actually quie eneraining alking o her on Smallworld he oher nigh. I was like alking o Scooby Doo.

ha't no funny.

Tiggerdog
01-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Does anyone know if Tea and the Gang made to DL?

Patricia
01-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Gosh.. I somehow missed several posts here. :blush:

I haven't heard any word that Tea didn't make it out. The road closures were changing hourly on Friday.. it was difficult to keep up with. There were major mudslides, flooding and avalanches.

We are having a very unusual winter up here. I almost didn't make it to Orlando and I know another family that didn't get to Orlando (at all) for their two week vacation, they were to leave the day after me, but the Seattle airport ran out of De-icing fluid.

It is sad to see how many travelers are not making it to their destinations. :(

chrisb26
01-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh no!

I have heard about all the flooding I hope you were able to make it to DLR.

Chescat
01-12-2009, 09:32 PM
I think they are lost some place. Haven't heard a word. :cool:

terri.m
01-12-2009, 10:48 PM
I swear it was a disney miracle!!!

I was already to book a flight when my mom called at 6:30 am Friday and said she heard the I 5 would open later in the day. We quickly threw our stuff in the car and headed down and sure enough it was open!!!

I forgot to get the laptop though so I'm on the hotels right now.

It's SO hot down here and we are having a blast!

Cat I'll be calling you in a minute!!

JPL
01-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Actually it was me wishing you made it so I got my present ;)

Glad you made it Tea we were just wondering about you on Smallworlds. :mickey:

Yes please call my shopping cat she will help you :D

chrisb26
01-12-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm glad you were able to make it down there Tea we were wondering if you made it. I'm glad you were able to get your trip started!

Chescat
01-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Sorry Figgie I couldn't connect with them today. I did talk to her for a bit at least. The family was in the swimming pool at 8:00pm last night when I talked to her. Today is their last day at the park, then they are driving back up and stopping some places.

Sorry I missed you Tea. Unfortunately today was the only day I couldn't make plans. But strange part was we were probably both in the park together on Sunday. Bummer!

Blue Genie
01-14-2009, 12:39 AM
What Tea was down here man I need to get back on this place. Hope you got some characters Tear like Tink and 1 or 2 of the other Fairies send they are cutting them.

Patricia
01-14-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm so glad you made it out of here Tea!

JP, speaking of gifts. I found some old hockey cards I had for you.. but now I've lost the new ones. I think I'll just send what I have. :blush: