PDA

View Full Version : Just Got back

pox24
12-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Spent a long week end at the Poly. Played some golf, hotel hopped to view the decorations. Had a great thrill on Saturday watching Regis and Kelly during the Xmas day filming. M. Cyrus also performed at the castle after the main filming was over. The kids all went nuts. What a neat experience. Got the whole family getting their Tivo's ready on Christmas morning. We had VIP tickets. Little chilly for us Floridians though. Had a great time.

faline
12-08-2008, 12:37 PM
What an exciting trip! Thanks for reporting!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
12-08-2008, 01:42 PM
We just returned yesterday from the Christmas parade also. It was really exciting seeing my daughter dance down Main Street in the parade. They had a dance recital at Hollywood Studios yesterday. I wasn't even aware there was an auditorium next to The Car show. The Ozburne lights were the most amazing thing I have ever seen. We stayed there for two hours!!

vizsla
12-09-2008, 05:28 AM
Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the report.

mouseketeer mom
12-09-2008, 06:35 AM
Love the mini report! Sounds like you had some out of the ordinary experiences to make the trip unique and fun!! Thanks! Looking forward to the parade on Christmas AM.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Sounds great

TinkerbellT421
12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Little chilly for us Floridians though. Had a great time.

:funny: Thats so funny! I like that "us floridians", this weekend in New England, it snowed and was 17 degrees outside! lol. Last year when we were there it was 65 degress one night and two people were standing in front of us with leather jackets on and me and DBF were standing with tshirts and capris (me) short (DBF) and they looked at us with teeth chattering going "you're not cold?!?!" we talked about the weather here and they couldnt believe it. lol.

Sounds like a fun experience! Lucky you being so close to the world! :mickey:

jnfr2424
12-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Thanks for sharing!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
12-09-2008, 12:08 PM
I have to share this story. Whenever we go to DW (I believe 11 straight years now), Wishes is the last thing we do. In August dd made her usual wish, which she shared with me at DW last week...to dance at the Magic Kingdom. There is something to this after all. Never under-estimate the Power of the Mouse!!:mickey: