PDA

View Full Version : Looking to replace some Disney Music

burgirl
12-08-2008, 03:19 AM
I know it has been FOREVER since I've posted here but I know there are many Disney fans here and maybe just maybe someone here can help me.

On Saturday, November 15, 2008, I lost my home to the Sayre Wildfire.

There was a holiday CD done with the music of the Holiday Believe show and Luminaria. I would very much like to replace that CD.

I would also like to replace a CD that had the Disneyland Fantasmic Soundtrack and the Main Street Electrical Parade (both tracks on the same CD).

I lost 99.9% of my Disney collection and being a former cast member and Life Long Disney Fan it was an intense collection. And Yes, I know there are things on eBay but not everything is on there.

NotaGeek
12-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I am SO sorry to hear about your loss Hilary. Horrible, and I hope you are getting back to some state of normal -- I don't have any of the music you are looking for, but I am sure someone here will have some ideas. :tink:

MegaDisney
12-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Hillary I am so sorry to hear about this! Hope things get better. I have some of the music you are looking for if you wanna email me at my yahoo address or PM me here.

You should contact Scott too he has TONS of Disney music as you know.

Stay strong!

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
12-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Hilary, I will do what I can to help. My music collection is not the library of congress....but do have a decent collection of Disney tracks.

I too am sorry about your loss. What matters most is that you and your family are ok.