PDA

View Full Version : Favorite WS restaurant?

beksy
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm looking for some help please! Other than San Angel Inn (where my sister insists we eat every trip), Le Celilar (sp?), and Marrakesh (sp?), what WS restaurant do you prefer and why? I'm having a hard time deciding! I know the Norway one is character but that doesn't matter either way. Thanks! :mickey: When I can finally make ADRs I'll be ready!

Twinsowner
12-07-2008, 07:57 PM
We just spent 8 days there and ate at tutto Italia, Chef de France, Lecellier, and Akershus. We always eat at Lecellier but I must say and we all agreed Tutto Italia was our best meal of the week besides Narcoossees. Wife an I had Ceasar salads with the Lasagna and mom had some eggplant dish which she loved. We had eaten at the old italy place but this experience was much better. We can't wait to go back. !!!

Bri
12-07-2008, 08:52 PM
we are leaving in 15.5 hours (yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy) and we always do teppen edo in japan. it's great hibachi food and a fun atmosphere. i would strongly suggest that, you can't really go wrong there.

kemps@wdw
12-07-2008, 10:29 PM
We have not eaten @ the new place in Italy, but having heard good things, plan on it our next trip. Have not eaten @ Marrakesh either but not real fond of that cuisine. We have, however, eaten @ just about everyhwere else there over the years, and have pretty well liked them all. Rose & Crown is a fave of ours for the food and the Illuminations view. LeCelliers has a great steak (according to DH). Our dining routine @ Epcot usually finds us just kinda eating and drinking our way "around the World". Sampling all that Epcot has to offer. This is especially fun during Oct. Food & Wine Fest. :tasty:

VWL Mom
12-08-2008, 08:22 AM
We had a late lunch at Tutto Italia in November. Having grown up in an Italian house coupled with being from NJ, I am picky when it comes to Italian food and we really enjoyed it! Much better than Alfredo's was. We will definitely go back!

I would also recommend Tokyo Dining if you like sushi.

Jared
12-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Le Cellier Steakhouse is the most popular and acclaimed World Showcase restaurant, so it should probably be your first choice.

If the fare is unappealing to your group, consider Teppan Edo, Les Chefs de France or Restaurant Marrakesh. I strongly recommend avoiding Nine Dragons Restaurant in China.

Good luck!

:tasty:

Simba's Mom
12-08-2008, 01:11 PM
I like both the Rose and Crown and the Chefs de France at lunch time the best. I go for the atmosphere, and both those are great at lunch time, the outside at Rose and Crown is a great view, watching the boats go back and forth, and getting a window seat at Chefs de France, you can watch all the people go by and you might get to see the balancing chair act.

prttynpnk
12-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Another vote for Tutto Italia! We ate there in october and really enjoyed it!